We're looking for people who are as excited as we are to bring the world closer together through distributed global teams. Join some of the world's most dynamic international companies while also enjoying the benefits of a nurturing and supportive local team dedicated to the ideals of quality, commitment and caring.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and overseeing marketing projects. This may include a multi-platform marketing campaign, advertising, promotions, and sales. You will work on various communication channels such as email, social media, and traditional media. You will work closely with other departments and clients to deliver marketing solutions.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Eastwood Libis, QC (Work from home until further notice)
Monday to Friday | 10 AM to 7 PM
• Developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Establishing goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
• Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
• Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• At least 3 years of marketing experience (Digital and traditional) in a corporate or agency environment
• Very Good Verbal Communications Skills (English)
• Excellent Writing Skills (English)
• Fast learner
• Bubbly personality and a go-getter
What is it like to work at Sourcefit? Hear it directly from one of us.
We offer a range of flexible benefits and perks because we know that work-life balance doesn't come in one size. But finding the right fit makes us healthy, wealthy and wise.
Click below and fill out the referral form.
Attach the resume of the candidate you're referring to the form.
We will send you a receipt confirmation.
Sourcefit pays 5000 pesos for each referral that stays 180 days.
Our Sourcefit team sends updated job openings to your inbox, in a fast, easy-to-read list. Join and get all updates with ease in one place.